- LEKOIL Cayman was formed by professionals who have extensive experience in both global oil exploration and global financial markets.
- Our value proposition focuses on "local implementation facilitated by global resource access".
- Our experienced management team and board understand the operational, regulatory, environmental and security issues that drive successful operations in Africa.
- Board members managed portfolio of $15Bn+ equity investments in listed natural resource companies.
- Technical team has deep expertise in exploration, production and geophysics in Nigeria, Middle-East and Europe.
- At board and management level we have existing strong and long-developed relationships with Government, major International Oil Companies (IOC's), large independent Exploration & Production companies (E&P's) and global financial institutions.
- LEKOIL's African activities are centralised through a group holding company structure based in the Cayman Islands. We coordinate our African activities from Lagos, Nigeria.