Pan African Strategy focusing on:
- Dahomey Basin
- Niger Delta
- New Basins
- Create a balanced portfolio of exploration production assets
- Exploit overlooked opportunities in new and existing basins
- Utilize corporate structures and partnerships that benefit from advantageous fiscal terms to indigenous companies
- Utilize and grow regional and intra-continental relationships
- Optimize our strong technical team and industry relationships
- Maximize our strong relationships in financial industry
Growth strategy overview
Medium-term (18 – 36 months)
Commence and grow production from Otakikpo Marginal field.
Further appraisal of OPL 310.
Grow asset portfolio with value accretive acquisitions in line with corporate strategy.
Namibia: Historical data review prior to basin study and new data acquisition.
Build out Dahomey basin portfolio.
Red Down Arrow
Long-term (36+ months)
Continue phased implementation of Otakikpo development.
Final Investment Decision for OPL 310.
Add other producing assets – (marginal fields/ acquire economic IOCs divestments).
Pursue other opportunities in known basins.
Execute other studies and add high-impact, promising exploration plays.